ISM Dhanbad 2020 Application Form is provided to Candidates by the Authority of (ISM) Indian School of Mines. ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam provides Admission to Candidates to B. Tech Programme for the Academic Session.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam is as follows
Eligibility Criteria Determines the Candidates whether the Candidate is Eligible for Appearing ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam. The Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who are Applying for ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam must be 17 Years of Age and Maximum Age for Appearing in ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam is 25 Years.
- Candidates who are Applying for ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam must have hold Position of Top 20 Percentile of the Successful Candidates.
- Candidates who belong to General Category must have Secured 75% in the 2 or its Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST or PWD Category Candidates must secure at least 70% in Class 12 or its Equivalent Examination.
ISM Dhanbad 2020 Admission
Candidates who want to get Admission in ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam must have Obtained a Total Marks in the JEE Advanced Exam 2020. The Acceptance Fee for General Category Candidates is RS. 45,000 and Fees for (SC/ ST/ PD) Category Candidates must pay RS. 20,000
Documents Required to be Submitted at the Time of Admission
The Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission are as follows
- JEE Advanced Admit Card (Original Copy)
- Letter from JOSSAA Regarding Course Allotment.
- Four Copies of Passport Size Photographs as Mentioned in the JEE Advanced Application Form.
- Mark Sheet copies of Class 10th and 12th
Candidates must visit the Official Site of ISM Dhanbad 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates and Notification Regarding ISM Dhanbad 2020 Exam