ISRO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ are given here. Check ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2019 and ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Exam Pattern 2019 completely. The ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Exam Date, Exam Centre/Center, Preparation Tips, Study Materials, Books are used for beware of exam. Start prepare using ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Syllabus details here.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer `SC’ Syllabus 2019
Candidates can also download the syllabus and exam pattern through its official web page of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) before the date of Examination. Without knowing proper syllabus you are not able to perform well in the ISRO written examination. So Start the preparation by keeping all the important stuff like syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers for the written examination from the below section of this page.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer-SC Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Exam – Scientist/Engineer-SC
Board of Organization – Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
No of vacancies – 327 posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – https://www.isro.gov.in/
Qualification or Eligibility
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). The qualification prescribed and the benchmark is only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Selection Process
Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Exam Pattern for ISRO Scientist Engineer SC
|Exam Types||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|Objective types||Mechanical||80||80||90 Minutes|
|Computer Science||80||80||90 Minutes|
- Questions are of the Objective type.
- The exam is for 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Negative marks will be given for every wrong answer.
- Candidates have to attend only for the applied stream.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done through personal interview.
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Syllabus 2019 – 2020
- Computer Science
Indian Space Research Organization SC Syllabus – Civil
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering
- Theory of Structures.
- RCC Design
- Steel Design.
- Concrete Technology.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors.
- Single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
ISRO Syllabus for Electronics and Communication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
ISRO Mechanical Syllabus
- Heat Engines.
- The strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
ISRO Syllabus for Computer Science
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Compiler Design.
- Web technologies.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Theory of Computation
ISRO Scientist Engineer SC Final Selection
The written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Exam Centre: The written test will be conducted on 2019 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
After downloading Admit card of ISRO
If you had applied for recruitment in the Indian Space Research Organization and have obtained call letter then you have completed almost all pre-exam formalities. All that remains now is to focus on doing well in the test. Also keep in mind a few important things such as these:
- Print out of ISRO Admit Card should be appropriate. Keep it safely so as to avoid tearing it up or getting any marks on it.
- Read all instructions printed in the call letter. Follow them at each stage.
- Note the examination center assigned. To reach the center on time on the exam day, it is often advised that one checks out the route to reach it before exam. This can be followed by you as well.
- If it has been instructed by ISRO that you need to carry other documents on exam day, keep them ready also.