Inland Waterways Authority of India IWAI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Driver & Master, Operator Interview Call Letter available here. IWAI Driver & Master Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. IWAI Driver & Master Selection Process, IWAI Driver & Master Eligibility, IWAI Driver & Master Notification, IWAI Driver & Master official details also mentioned below the page. IWAI Driver & Master Syllabus and Exam Pattern also mentioned below the page. IWAI Driver & Master Answer Key, Result, IWAI Driver & Master Cut off and merit List and etc.
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Therefore, the candidates those who are trying to hit the jobs under the central government have applied for this recruitment. The officials invited applications for the posts like Dredge Control Operator, Driver, Master and License Engine Driver. IWAI Driver & Master Hall Ticket 2018 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously updated their personal and professional details in IWAI website.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Driver & Master, Operator|
|Board of Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India IWAI|
|No of Vacancy||46 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
iwai.nic.in @ IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Eligibility Details
Matriculation Pass Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Having 5 years’ experience in operation of Dredgers with certificate of competency as Driver 1st Class or as Licence Engine Driver or as Master 1st class; OR Petty Officer from Technical Branch of Indian Navy or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in operation & maintenance of the dredgers; OR SR II certificate holders with a minimum of 3 years experience in operation & maintenance of Dredgers OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 05 years experience in operation and maintenance of Dredgers.
The selection for the post of IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator
Exam Pattern for IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator
The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Admit Card / Call letter
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Recruitment – Check Here
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Notification – Check Here
IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.iwai.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IWAI
Download IWAI Driver & Master 2018 Operator Interview Call Letter