JAM 2020 (Joint Admission Test) Admit card will be issued and will be expected to be available from January 10th, 2020. By providing the registration number and password. This Admit card includes the Examination details, name, roll number and all the details which are related to the JAM Admit card 2020. These Admit card will be available through online mode.
Exam Pattern for JAM 2020
- JAM Exam pattern comprises of both online and offline mode. The duration of this examination is 3 hours.
- These exams consist of 7 papers which include the following subjects like physics, chemistry, maths, mathematical statics and physics.
- This JAM is a national level examination conducted all over the country. The JAM Exam is expected to be conducted on January 12th, At the time of commencement of the exam, students should carry the Admit card.
Procedures for Downloading JAM 2020 Admit Card
The procedures for downloading JAM Admit card is as follows
- Candidate must log on to the official site for JAM
- Candidate should fill the Registration number and password for logging in.
- After filling all the details click on submit button.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, a candidate can download it and must take more printouts for verification purpose.
- A candidate should preserve Admit card. Without Admit card no candidate is allowed for writing the exam.
- Candidate should safeguard His/her Admit card because it is an important document for writing the exam.
Important Dates for JAM 2020
- Date of JAM 2020 Examination – February 2020
- Availability of JAM 2020 Admit Card – January 2020
- JAM Admission Starts From – April 2020
- JAM Admissions Closes on – July 2020