Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application Form is Available on Online Only. Candidates must log on to the Official Site of Jaypee B.Tech 2020 for Applying for Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Examination. Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Examination will conduct Admission Through Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020 by CBSE. Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application form will be Available from the month of February 2019. Last Date for Filling Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application Form is June 2019.
Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Important Dates
Official Link – www.jiit.ac.in
The Important Date for Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Exam is as follows
- Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application Form will be Available from – February 2020
- Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Admission will be Started from the Month of – June 2020
- Last Date for Receiving Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application Form Based on 10+2 Marks – May 2020
- last Date for Receipt of Application Based on JEE Main Ranks – June 2020.
The Dates which are mentioned Above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of Jaypee B. Tech for more Details and Notifications. Candidates must Regularly Visit the Official Site of Jaypee B.Tech for More Details.
Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates who are Appearing in Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Exam must Pass with a Good Score in 10+2 Examination.
- Candidates who are Appearing in Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Exam Age must be 21 Years of Age as Mentioned on higher Secondary Examination or University Examination.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Noida – BT, CSE, ECE, IT & MBA
Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) Waknaghat – BI, BT, CE, CSE, ECE & IT
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology (JUET) Guna – CE, CHE, CSE, ECE & ME
Jaypee University (JU) Anoopshahr -CSE & ECE
Jaypee B.Tech & MBA 2020 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Exam is RS. 1000.
- Candidates can pay the Jaypee B. Tech 2020 Application Fee through Online Mode Only.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee by Debit or Credit Card or Through DD (Demand Draft).