JCECE 2020 is also known as Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. JCECE 2020 Application Form is Available on the Official Site Only. JCECE 2020 is a State Level Examination which is Conducted and Managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. JCECE 2020 is conducted for Providing Admission to Candidates in the First Year of Degree Level Professional Courses in the Field of Agriculture, Forestry, and Medical.
JCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2020 are as Follows
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India and must be a permanent Resident of Jharkhand State
- At the Time of Counselling Candidates Must Produce a local or permanent Residence Certificate.
- A candidate who is Appearing for MBBS and BDS Courses must have Completed 17 Years of age on or before 31st December of the Year of Admission.
- Candidates who are medically fit will be Allowed for Appearing in JCECE 2020 Examination.
- There is No Age Criteria B. Tech and BHMS Courses.
Candidates who are Appearing for JCECE 2020 Examination must pass from the Above-Mentioned Eligibility Criteria so that He/ She will be Allowed for Appearing in JCECE 2020 Examination.
JCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for JCECE 2020 Exam are as follows
- Questions which are asked in JCECE 2020 Examination are of Objective Type Questions.
- For every Correct Answer, One Mark will be Provided.
- For one wrong answer, ¼ Marks will be deducted from the Total Marks.
- Negative Marking is done for Multiple Answers.
JCECE 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for JCECE 2020 Examination are as Follows
- The Application Fee for General Category Candidates is RS.1100
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category Candidates is RS.550
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee Within the Specified Date and Time on or before the Commencement of the Examination.