JEE Main 2020 Result: JEE Main January 2020 results will be announced on 18th January 2020. Candidates can check their JEE Main 2020 January Session result at JEE Main official page. JEE Main 2020 exam has been conducted on January 2020. According to the merit list and the overall rank, candidates can get admission into various NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. Students should have to register themselves based on the overall rank for the counselling process through the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) and Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB). We have mentioned the details below about JEE Main 2020 scorecard, cutoff, and seat allocation/counselling procedure.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Dates
|JEE Main 2020 Examination||06 to 11 January 2020|
|Announcement of Result||18 January 2020|
How to check and download the JEE Main 2020 Result
Examiners should follow the below mentioned simple steps for how to check the result of JEE Main 2020 Examination.
- Go to the JEE Main 2020 official page
- Choose the suitable link of JEE Main Result 2020
- Enter the valid details and then submit it
- The requested result will be open on the screen
- Take a printout for further upcoming processes.
JEE Main 2020 Score Card
The Scorecard of the JEE Main 2020 will be issued after the announcement of the result. The scorecard contains the details about the status and review of the JEE Main examination. Students can download the NTA JEE Main scorecard 2020 at the JEE Main official page. Based on the merit list candidates can get the admission into various IITs, NITs, etc.
Details mentioned on the Score Card
JEE Main 2020 scorecard contains the details about the candidate and examination. That important details are listed as follows.
- Candidate Name & Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date of Examination
- Category & Gender
- Overall Rank and Percentage
- Maximum and Secured Score
JEE Main 2020 Cut Off Mark
The cutoff is the required mark to obtain a seat from the institutes/university/colleges based on each and every candidate performance level in the examination. Cut off marks is the necessary thing for getting an admission into the desired institutes. Every year the cut off marks will be varied from the factors of number participants in the exam, a number of seats available, previous year cut off mark, the difficulty level of examination. We have mentioned the previous year cutoff marks according to the candidate’s category wise.
|Year||Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Person with Disability||0.113|
|Person with Disability||-35|
Seat Allocation and Counselling Procedure
Candidates will be offering the admission based on their merit list and All India Rank of JEE Main 2020. Students will be called for the counselling process after the announcements of result according to their community wise and overall rank. Students should register themselves at JoSAA/CSAB website for the counselling process. The entire counselling process will be in the online mode. At the time of counselling students should keep their original documents with ourselves for the verification of the candidate’s documents.
Eligibility for Admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs through CSAB
- Candidates should have to secure at least 75% marks in the 12th / qualifying examination or be in top 20 percentile in the 12th conducted by the respective Boards.
- For SC/ST candidates should have the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th or qualifying examination.
Eligibility for Admission to B.Arch other than NITs, IIITs, CFTIs
- Students shall not be admitted to architecture course unless he/she passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying examination.
- For B.Planning Course, the candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate of the qualifying
Necessary Documents for Counselling Process
At the time counselling procedure candidates should keep in hand below mentioned original documents for verification purposes.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- 10th and 12th Certificated and Mark Sheets
- Community Certificate
- Provisional and Degree Certificates
- Photocopy of JEE Main 2020 Admit card
- JEE Main Score Card
- Government-issued ID (Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN, etc.)