JEECUP Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh 2020 is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education UPBTE. These exam is seeking admission for Polytechnic Institution in diploma courses. These exam is conducting every year in the month of the first week of May. It is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination UPJEE or UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. In the month of May 2020, the JEECUP results will be announced, after the completion of the examination of JEEECUP 2020.
Did you know exam pattern for JEECUP 2020?
- The JEECUP examination question paper composed from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- The question paper contains totally 120 questions of MCQ type in JEECUP 2020.
- If any incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong
- The duration of 3 hours will be given in the exam.
- In the exam, there will be separate question provided for each group based on the candidates’ choice of the course, for seek admission for various candidates selected courses.
Important dates for UP Joint Entrance Exam 2020
Online registration starts from January 2020
Online registration ends on March 2020
Examination date 26th May 2020
Date of result announcement last week of May 2020
Counseling starts from 2nd week of June 2020
What about counseling after releasing JEECUP 2020 results?
The qualified candidates will get admission in numerous polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh state based on the rank list. The UP Joint Entrance Exam counseling will start from the month of June 2020. The successful candidates will be called to attend the counseling, where your results and counseling process will be declared by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education. Make touch with to know the latest news of JEECUP examination from the official website.
Check JEECUP Exam Results 2020 by following points
JEECUP examines who are follow the instructions to download the JEECUP entrance exam results for 2020,
1.Open the official website of JEECUP.
2.Click the results option for 2020.
3.Enter your registration number and Date of birth.
4.After submitting, your results will be displayed on the screen.
5.Download the results for future use.