Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh conducts the entrance exam to provide admissions for Polytechnic colleges in Diploma, Post Diploma & PG Diploma within the Uttar Pradesh state. Interested candidates should check eligibility criteria and apply for this exam within the last date of application submission. JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2020 Results released on the official website of exam conducting authority on the third week of May 2020.
Useful Dates for JEECUP UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020
Online registration starts from – December 2019
Last date for online registration – February 2019
Admit card availability – April 2020
Entrance exam commenced on – April 2020
Results published from – May 2020
Counseling starts on – June 2020
Offered Courses from JEECUP UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020
- Group A – Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Group B – Agriculture Engineering
- Group C – Fashion Design, Human Science and Textile Design and Engineering
- Group D – Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Group E – Diploma in Pharmacy
- Group F – Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G – Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management
- Group I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Group J – Post Diploma in Information Technology
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
JEECUP UP Polytechnic exam Results 2020
JEECUP 2020 Results announced tentatively in the third week of May 2020. Candidates should check the official website of the exam conducting authority. After a few days of results, declaration rank list also published in the same given link.
JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2020 Counseling
After rank list had published, the counseling started from the second week of June 2020 tentatively. It conducted mainly for qualified candidates declared from the results, and they can make their selection of course & institution. Candidates carry their documents for verification purpose at the time of counseling.
Steps to Download the JEECUP UP Polytechnic 2020 Results
Enter official website of exam conducting authority
Click the results tab on the first page of official website.
Fill the mandatory details of registration number, password/ date of birth.
After login, the results displayed on the screen.
Finally, download the results for further reference.