Here candidates who can predict your college based on JIPMER 2020 marks obtained in the entrance exam. candidates who can fix their college before official declaration by using past year admission basis. Based on obtained marks, candidates can predict their college before the result announced officially. Candidates who can evaluate their marks by using the answer key, a mostly candidate can find the actual marks obtained. Based on the approximate marks, candidates can easily predict their marks with the help of past year admission.
Facts of JIPMER MBBS Seats
- JIPMER admits 150 students to the MBBS course once every year through an all-India entrance examination.
- Some seat is reserved for Puducherry natives and Central Government nominations.
- From 2020, JIPMER has started a new branch in Karaikal with 50 MBBS seats. From now JIPMER exam will be conducted for 200 MBBS seats.
- There are no seats available through AIPMT/NEET.
- The entrance examination is held once a year in June in Pondicherry, Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and other metropolitan cities for admission to the MBBS course that begins in July of the same year.
JIPMER 2020 College Predictor – Importance
The JIPMER 2020 college predictor toll will be displaying those institutions only in which candidates will eligible with the qualified rank to get admission process. it is useful to every candidate to find the college name and performance of academic education and process of conducting the admission. candidates who want to predict their college, they must have the rank to find their college in advance.
How to Predict Your College for JIPMER 2020 Score
- There are many steps used to predict their college, we have enlisted the procedures in below points, there are
- Initially, enter to the official website of JIPMER.
- Now Sign in with Google or Facebook Account.
- College Predictor of JIPMER 2020 will be displayed.
- Click to submit for predicting their college.
- The college will be displayed in name wise on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to note the college for further reference.
Top 10 Medical Colleges in India
- John’s Medical College
- Stanley Medical College
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
- Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
- Katuri Medical College
- People’s College of Medical Sciences and Research
- Guntur Medical College
These are top 10 ranking medical institutions in India, candidates who are a check that these colleges accept JIPMER score or not for a move to further process.