Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020, Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. JIPMER Nursing Officer Interview Call Letter will be announced soon. Dear Applicants JIPMER Nursing Officer Examination conducted on 2020 Computer Based Test (CBT) from Exam centre. Are you searching for JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket get direct download link provide our page at below. JIPMER Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification, Call Letter Download, Answer key & Result also get under the page.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit card / Hall Ticket
Moreover, the officials of JIPMER is going to organize the JIPMER Nursing officer Online Exam on 2020. For this exam, the jipmer.edu.in Admit Card will be available on to Download. Therefore, it is clear that Admit Cards for JIPMER Nursing Officer exam will be available 10 days prior to the exam date. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the JIPMER Nursing Officer admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Hence visit the official website of JIPMER Puducherry that is jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and Download JIPMER Nursing officer Admit Card 2018 for the online exam.
JIPMER Nursing Officer 2019 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physical Instructor, Psychiatric Nurse, Junior Engineer & other posts
Name of Organization – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER
No of Vacancy – 107 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Nursing Officer: Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter Or
Note: A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Written Test (computer Based Test)
- Skill Test or Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
JIPMER Nursing Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JIPMER Nursing Officer
- General Nursing
- Midwifery (GNM)
- Concerned Subject
Exam Pattern for JIPMER Nursing Officer
- Duration of the Examination will be 90 minutes (11⁄2 (one and half) Hours).
- The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions of objective type.
- Therefore all candidates will be required to appear at CBT Online written (Computer Based Test) Examination, which will be conducted on Sunday, 10th JUNE, 2018,
- The venue, time and shift of the examination will be communicated to the candidates in the Hall ticket
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Hall ticket” issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket / Call Letter
Download Hall Ticket: Hall Tickets for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects.
Note: Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centers along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
Important Instruction for JIPMER Examination
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket which is mandatory for certificate verification and till appointment.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Procedure to Download JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JIPMER
Download JIPMER Nursing Officer Interview Call Letter – Check Here