JIPMER PG 2020 is also called as Jawaharlal Institute of Post – Graduate Medical Entrance Education & Research Post Graduate Entrance Exam. Candidates who want to seek admission in JIPEMER MD/MS 2020 Programs can Apply for JIPMER PG 2020 Exam. Online Application Form for January Session can begin to apply in September 2020.
JIPMER PG 2020 Mode of Payment
- The JIPMER PG 2020 Payment for Application Fee can be paid in cash, or through Debit/ Credit or DD (Demand Draft).
- Candidates can pay their payment through online and offline mode. If Candidates needs to pay through online mode Candidates must visit the official site and can pay the amount.
- Candidates who wish to pay the Application Fee through Offline Mode can pay the Application Fee by DD (Demand Draft) Method and by sending DD to the official Address which will be available on the JIPMER PG 2020 Official Site.
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Fee
- The Application Fee for JIPMER PG 2020 is mentioned below
- The Application Fee for General Candidates for JIPMER PG 2020 is RS.1200
- JIPMER PG 2020 Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates is RS.800
Features of JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for JIPMER PG 2020 is as follows
- Candidates must fill the application Form safe and secured until the process of JIPMER PG 2020 Exam is completed.
- Candidates who have completed their JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form can only get the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card.
- JIPMER PG 2020 is a National Level Examination, and this exam is conducted by the Authority of Jawaharlal Institute of Post – Graduate Medical Entrance Education & Research (JPMER).
- The stream for this exam is done by using Medical Stream.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Important Dates for MD/MS/MDS Courses
The Important Dates for JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam is as Follows
|Application Form Availability||Last Week Feb 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission||1st Week April 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||Lat Week April 2020
3rd Week May 2020
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd Week May 2020|
|Result Declaration||On or Before Last Week May 2020|
|Certificate Verification for Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates & Medical Board for PWD Candidates for MD/MS/MDS Course||2nd Week June 2020|
|1st Counselling||2nd Week June 2020|
|2nd Counselling||2nd Week July 2020|
|3rd Counselling||Last Week July 2020|
|Final Counselling||Last Week August 2020|
|Admission Formalities||Last Week June 2020|
|The issue for Admission Letter & Hostel Accommodation||Last Week June 2020|
|Commencement of Course||1st Week July 2020|
|Closing of Admission||Last Week August 2020|
JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER PG 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who are applying for this exam must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must also satisfy the terms and conditions of Indian Nationals which are Applicable to them.