PGMET 2020 Exam is conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. It is a state level Examination conducted for Candidates for Seeking Admission into the Courses like MD, MDS, MS, Dental. This Exam is Expected to be Organised in the Month of February 2020. The Application Form for PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam will be Available for the Month of December. Candidates can Download the Admit Card from the Official Site.
PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Official Dates
- The Official Dates for PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam is as follows
- PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam Starts on – February 2020
- Last Date for Filling PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Application Form – January 2020
PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Admit Card will be Provided on – A Week Before the Commencement of the Exam.
The Dates which are Mentioned Above are of an Expected One. Candidates can Log on to the Official Site for Official Notifications and Dates.
PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Application Fee
The Application Fee for PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam is RS.1600 for All Category Candidates. Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Online Mode only. Candidates can pay it by logging onto the Official Site of PGMET Jammu & Kashmir 2020.
PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Official Site
- Candidates Must Log on to the Official Site of PGMET Jammu & Kashmir for knowing Official Dates and Notifications.
- The Official Site of PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam is jakbopee.org. Candidates must log on to the Above – Mentioned Above.
- This Official Site all the Required Information of PGMET Jammu & Kashmir Exam. So that Candidates will get Information Easily and Quickly.
Candidates while Logging onto the Official Site must also check the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Official Dates before Applying for the Exam. Because Before Applying Candidates will get a Brief Idea on PGMET Jammu & Kashmir 2020 Exam.