JKCET 2020 Application Form will be issued to the candidates in Online and Offline Mode. Candidates can Download the JKCET 2020 Exam by entering the Registration Number and Password. Candidates must bring these Admit Card to the Exam Venue for Appearing in the JKCET 2020 Exam. JKCET 2020 Exam is conducted on a state level. JKCET 2020 Exam Provides Admission to Candidates Who Seek Admission to MBBS and BDS Courses.
Steps for Filing JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates must Log on to the Official Site of JKCET 2020
- Candidates must fill the Required Basic Details for filling the JKCET 2020 Application Form.
- After Filling All the Required Details Candidates Must Upload a Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- After Uploading Photograph, Candidates must Click on the Submit Button.
- Before Clicking on to the Submit Button Candidates Must Check all the Details which are Updated on the JKCET 2020 Application Form.
JKCET 2020 Exam
The Exam Conducting Authority for JKCET 2020 exam is The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professionals Entrance Examinations. This Exam is Also known as JKCET 2020.
JKCET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for All Category Candidates for JKCET Exam is RS.1000. Candidates can Pay the Application Fee for JKCET Exam by Credit or Debit Card. Candidates must pay the Application Fee for JKCET within the specified Time.
JKCET 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for JKCET 2020 Exam are Mentioned as follows. Candidates must also read the Important Dates for Knowing About the 2020 Exam Dates and Other Notification Dates.
|Advertisement Released||1st Week February 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||1st Week February 2020|
|Last date to Submit the Application FormLast Week||Last Week February 2020|
|Admit Card Issued Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET 2020 Exam Date||3rd Week April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Conduction of Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
JKCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who are Applying for JKCET 2020 Exam must Qualify Intermediate Examination & Equivalent Examination from a Recognised Board.
- Candidates Age must be 17 Years of Age as on Last Week December 2020.
- Candidates who are applying for JKCET 2017 Exam must Qualify 12th standard with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.