JKCET Syllabus 2020 will be released in the PDF format only. The JKCET (Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test) written test appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of JKCET 2020. The JKBOPE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination) announced the JKCET examination, at the same time syllabus will be published. And the syllabus cannot be announced the offline mode (mail or post).
The JKCET syllabus 2020 will be officially announced in the online mode only. Candidates who are getting good marks in the JKCET (Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test) written exam, they can prepare the syllabus of JKCET. Finally, the JKCET Syllabus 2020 will be available on the www.jkbopee.gov.in website.
JKCET Syllabus 2020 | JKBOPEE Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations)|
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||18th May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
JKCET Syllabus 2020
JKCET Syllabus 2020 is useful for the JKCET written exam appeared candidates. The candidates who are getting more marks in the JKCET (Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test) written examination, candidates can be prepared the syllabus. Candidates do not skip any JKCET Syllabus 2020 topics and the must study the JKCET previous year question paper also. The JKCET Syllabus 2020 subjects are given below.
- Physical World And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body
- Properties Of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alt. Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States Of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemistry Of Representative Elements
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry
- Nomenclature And Basic Concepts In Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-i
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-ii
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-iii
- Molecules Of Life
- Sets, Relations, And Functions
- Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Programming
- Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination & Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Matrices And Determinants
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiation
- Integration And Differential Equations
- Straight Lines And Conic Sections
- Statistics And Probability
- Vectors And Three Dimensional Geometry
JKCET Previous year Question paper is given below.
JKCET 2015 Mathematics Question Paper – Check Here
JKCET 2015 Physics & Chemistry Question Paper – Check Here
JKCET 2017 CET Engineering Question Paper – Check Here
JKCET 2018 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Question Paper – Check Here
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
- The exam applied candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- And the candidates are native in Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Candidates age should be minimum 17 years old and there is no age limit.
- Candidates should be qualified in 12th (or) 10+2 exam from recognized board.
- 12th (or) 10+2 qualified aspirants are 50% marks for General & OBC category and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English are the primary
JKCET Exam Pattern
- The JKCET (Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test) will be held in offline mode.
- JKCET examinations will be Pen and Paper Based (Written test).
- And the examination will be held in 3 hours.
- The question will an MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type.
- 60 questions will be asked for each
- Finally, 0.25 marks will be reduced for an incorrect
Name of the Stream
No. of Questions
|CET (Engineering)||Single||Physics||60||3 hours|
JKCET Exam Centers
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) written exam will be held in Srinagar and Jammu cities only.
JKCET Exam Dates 2020
Dates 2020 (Announced)
|Notification release||27th January 2020|
|Starting of application form||1st February 2020|
|The closing of application form||28th February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April|
|Date of Exam||28th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||18th May 2020|
|Commencement of counseling||1st week of June 2020|
How to download the JKCET Syllabus 2020 | JKBOPEE Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus JKCET link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.