Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in AE Previous Year question Papers available below the page. JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus for PDF get here. JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Exam Date and Exam Centre also get here. JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Selection Process, JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility, JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Document verification and etc. JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Sample Papers, JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Model Papers, JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Old Examination Papers and etc. JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Each and every candidate can download the JKPSC AE Syllabus 2019 to write the exam on appeared dates. In addition to the syllabus, we can mention the exam pattern also for the candidates who are applying for this recruitment and ready to appear in the exam. We advised the candidates to prepare well for the exam with a perfect plan according to the Latest Jammu & Kashmir PSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The officials of JKPSC has declared the syllabus for AE posts at its authorized portal.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer AE|
|Board of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC|
|No of Vacancy||58 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
jkpsc.nic.in @ JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Eligibility Details
BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering may be considered as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech Electrical and Computer Engineering/Electrical and Electronics (Power System)Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Sandwiched)/Electrical and instrumentation Engineering/Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power) /Electrical Engineering Industrial Control/Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electrical, Electronics and Power Engineering/electronics and Computer Science Engineering/Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
JKPSC AE Syllabus 2019 – Electrical
- Parallel Circuits.
- Ohm’s Law.
- Circuit Theorems in AC Analysis.
- Energy and Power.
- Three-Phase Systems in Power Applications.
- Series Circuits.
- Circuit Theorems and Conversions.
- Series-Parallel Circuits.
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism.
- Time Response of Reactive Circuits
- RC Circuits.
- Voltage, Current and Resistance.
- Alternating Current and Voltage.
- RLC Circuits and Resonance Branch.
- Loop and Node Analysis.
- RL Circuits.
- Quantities and Units.
Exam Pattern JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
The Exam Will be Objective Type.
The Question Paper Shall Comprise of Questions of Different Difficulty Level.
Approximately, 75% Questions Shall be From the Bachelor of Engineering Level, 10% Questions of Reasoning / Aptitude and 5% Questions of General Hindi.
Each Question Will Carry Marks, According to the Difficult Level of that Question.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong Answer.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Notification – Check Here
JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://jkpsc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JKPSC
Download JKPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Previous Year question Papers