JNAFAU Counselling 2020 – BFA & BDS Certificate Verification, Interview, Admission Process

JNAFAU Counselling 2020: The counselling (or) admission procedure of JNAFAU Admission 2020 will be commenced after the result declaration. Candidates who have qualified in FADEE 2020 will be informed to attend the Certificate Verification Process and Interview for the Admission in BFA and BDS. On the other hand, the admission of the academic year 2020-2021 will be conducted as per the schedule at the Office of the Coordinator, Admissions. Meanwhile, all the selected candidates in the entrance exam need to attend the Interview with the original certificates.

ADVERTISING

JNAFAU Entrance Test Counselling 2020

Particularly, there are 95 seats in B.F.A and 60 seats in B.Design are in JNAFAU. In other words, In B.F.A Applied art – 35 seats, Painting – 20 seats, Sculpture – 10 seats, and Photography – 30 seats. Last but not least, B.Design Interior Design also has 60 seats.

Moreover, the candidate who has selected for the B.F.A Applied Art and Painting course needs to produce their own Portfolio. However for Applied Art, the portfolio is optional but for Photography, it is mandatory.

JNAFAU Counselling

JNAFAU Entrance Exam Admission 2020

To get admission into this University, the candidate needs to take any of these exams

  1. FADEE – Conducted by JNAFAU
  2. NATA / JEE – Conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture
  3. EAMCET – Conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education
  4. PGECET – Conducted by Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test

Also, under National Integration Scheme (NIS) JNAFAU gives admission for candidates.

 

ADVERTISING

JNAFAU Seat Allocation 2020

To sum up, the seats in JNAFAU will be filled on the basis of Presidential order. In other words, 85% of the seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to Andhra University, Osmania University, and Sri Venkateswara University in the ratio of 42:36:22. The remaining 15% will be un-reserved seats.

Admission Procedure of JNAFAU

The admission in the JNAFAU done through the Director of Admissions. This University provides admission for UG, PG and Ph.D courses. The admission process involves

  1. Release of Notification
  2. Inviting applications
  3. Conduct of Entrance Examinations
  4. Results declaration
  5. Admission Counseling

JNAFAU Certificate Verification 2020

After the release of the result, the Rank card will also be available on the official website – www.jnafau.ac.in. The qualified candidates need to check the details in the Rank card and attend the interview without fail. The following original certificate need to produced by the candidates at the time of Interview

  1. Memorandum of Marks of 10th Class.
  2. Memorandum of Marks of 12th class (or) Intermediate.
  3. BFA Provisional (or) BFA Degree Certificate.
  4. Bonafide (or) Study Certificates from 6th class to BFA Degree.
  5. Caste Certificate / Integrated Community Certificate (ICC) issued by MRO after June 2014 for candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST.
  6. Transfer Certificate / College Leaving Certificate of BFA Degree.
  7. Income Certificate of parents issued by MRO on or after 01-01-2019 with regard to SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minorities / PH candidates to claim fee exemption.
  8. CAP / PH / NCC Certificate (If applicable) issued by the competent authority.
  9. Migration Certificate for candidates who have studied BFA Degree in other Universities (Osmania University, Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, etc.)
  10. Domicile Certificate (In case of NIS Category).

Above all, the candidate should check the schedule of the date and time of the interview and certificate verification process. Moreover, the candidates will be appearing for the interview at their own cost. Certainly, candidates who fail to produce the Original Certificates will not be allowed for the Interview. For further queries, E-mail – registrar@jnafau.ac.in (or) Call to – 040-23319462.