JNTU PACET 2020 is also abbreviated as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Planning and Architecture. The Technical education board conducts this exam For candidates who seek admissions to the candidates in the agricultural field. For checking the talent of the candidate in the agricultural field this exam is conducted. Candidates who have an interest in the field of architecture can apply for this exam.
Important Dates for JNTU PACET 2020
JINTU PACET is also abbreviated as Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Planning and Architecture. Exam commences in July 2020. Candidate should obtain a minimum of 50% in 10+2 marks.
- Online and offline application form will be available from – May 2020
- JNTU PACET Exam commences from – July 2020
- Result Declaration Date – August 2020
The above-mentioned date is expected one. For knowing about official dates candidates can login onto the official site.
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU PACET 2020
The eligibility criteria for JNTU PACET are as follows
- Candidates should have passed his/her intermediate from a recognized board with 50% marks.
- The candidates who are appearing for the candidate exam can also eligible for applying.
- Candidates who are joining as a lateral entry and having a diploma for 3 years from a recognized university
Process for Applying JNTU PACET 2020 Entrance Exam
The process for applying JNTU PACET 2020 Entrance exam test are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the official site for JNTU PACET (i.e.) jntu.ac.in.
- Candidates can get the application form through online and offline mode.
- Candidates who are willing to pay can pay the fare to the address which is given on the official site.
Importance of JNTU PACET 2020 Application Form
- The students who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for JNTU PACET 2020 exam.
- The application form for JNTU CET is only available through online mode.
- The application form should be filled correctly for avoiding any mistakes or the application form gets rejected.
- The candidates must fill the application form with the proper guidance and candidates must read the guidelines form.