NTU PACET 2020 Admit card will be issued on the official date which is mentioned on the official site. This entrance exam is conducted on for the candidates for those who are interested in the field of architecture. This exam tests the candidate performance in the subject of architecture. For getting the Admission in top colleges around Andhra Pradesh.
Procedures for downloading Admit card
- Log in to the official site for JNTU PACET (i.e.) jntu.pacet.ac.in.
- Click on the link that refers to Admit card
- Enter the registration number & Date of Birth (DOB)
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take printouts of the Admit card for further use.
Candidates should keep the Admit card safe & secure. In case Admit card is lost candidates must inform the authorities.
Instructions for candidates
- Candidates while appearing for the exam must know about the full details regarding eligibility criteria, procedures for downloading Admit card, Important dates.
- After downloading of admit card, candidates must take multiple copies of printouts for further usage.
- While appearing for the exam candidates must bring admit card along with one valid ID proof like Driving License, voter ID, Aadhar card, PAN card.
Syllabus for JINTU PACET 2020
The syllabus for JINTU PACET 2020 is Applicable for 2 Tests (i.e.) Test 1, Test 2.
Syllabus for Test 1
- Creating Visual Harmony using colors in given composition.
- Composing and combining given 3D Elements to form a building or A structural form.
- Understanding of scales and sections of proportion.
- Sense of Perspective Drawing.
Syllabus for Test 2
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Architectural Awareness
- Imaginative Comprehension
- For planning
- Visualizing 3D objects from 2D Drawings