Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Multitask Staff, Stenographer Previous year question papers available here. JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Selection Process, JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Eligibility, JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Document verification and for more details get following the page. JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Sample papers, JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist model papers, JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Old Examination Papers and etc. JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist Answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Syllabus for PDF
JNU Stenographer 2018 exam syllabus consist of multiple choice questions. You can download syllabus in pdf file. We are providing JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist, Stenographer 2018 Syllabus exam pdf file. Download this pdf file from the given link. Actually, the last date to complete the application process is 04th Feb 2019. Meanwhile aspirants can start downloading the JNU Non-Teaching Jobs Notification from jnu.ac.in. Also, you can find the JNU Junior Assistant Jobs Apply Online link in below. From below, briefly check the details of JNU Delhi MTS Vacancy.
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant cum Typist, Multitask Staff, Steno|
|Board of Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU|
|No of Vacancy||73 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
recruitment.jnu.ac.in @ JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Eligibility
The eligible and interested persons may apply online through the University website. Applications through any other mode, except online, will not be accepted. The applicants shall upload photograph, signature, self-attested copies of essential qualification, experience, date of birth, caste/PwD certificate, NOC from the present employer, etc. within one month of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Last date for receipt of online applications is 4 February, 2019 by 05:30 PM.
Note: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer, and Knowledge of Computer operation.
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
- INDIAN POLITY
- INDIAN ECONOMY
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
- LOGICAL REASONING PUZZLES
- Part A: GRAMMER
- Part B: LITERATURE
Part B: LITERATURE
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems
- Questions on the Biography
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s
- Dr.Karl Paulnack
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places
- British English – American English
- Authors and their Literary Works
Exam Pattern for JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff
The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc.
will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds. The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Recruitment – Check Here
JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Notification – Check Here
JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket– Check Here
How to Download JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Syllabus
Visit official Website recruitment.jnu.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JNU
Download JNU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2019 Multitask Staff Previous Year Question Papers