Karnataka High Court Typist Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. Karnataka High Court Typist Exam date and Exam centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Karnataka High Court Typist Selection Process, Karnataka High Court Typist Eligibility, Karnataka High Court Typist Document verification and etc. Karnataka High Court Typist syllabus for PDF get here. Karnataka High Court Typist Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The subjects included in the written exam are general awareness, logical reasoning, aptitude and English. Job hunters must prepare all the concepts from Karnataka High Court Typist Syllabus 2019 to secure the expected marks. Once refer whole karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Typist Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern for perfect preparation.
Soon, Karnataka High Court Officials will announce the examination dates, hence applicants are advised to prepare well by utilizing the Karnataka High Court Typist Written Test Syllabus 2019 enclosed at the end of this page.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Karnataka High Court|
|Board of Organization||Typist|
|No of Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Passed Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks as aggregate for 50% marks as aggregate for Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karnataka High Court Typist 2019
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Daily News.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Events.
- States & Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Currencies.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current GK.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
Karnataka High Court Typist Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Word Formations.
- Cloze Test.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Missing Verbs.
Karnataka High Court Typist Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Height and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Blood Relations.
- Chain Rule.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on Ages.
- Surds and Indices.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Boats and Streams.
Exam Pattern Karnataka High Court Typist 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karnataka High Court Typist 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Notification – Check Here
Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Karnataka High Court
Download Karnataka High Court Typist 2019 Previous Question Papers