Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card is also called as Hall Ticket. These Admit Card will be issued before the commencement of the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam. Candidates can Download the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card from the Official Site. These Admit Card is the Identity Proof for the Candidates Who Appear for the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures for Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam
- Candidates must Enter the Application ID and Password.
- Candidates must Click onto the Link that Refers to “Admit ”
- After Logging in Candidates must click on Download Button.
- After Downloading Admit Card Candidates must take Multiple Copies of Printouts for Further Usages.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Karnataka PGCET 2020 are as follows
For MBA Course
Question Paper Consists of 100 Marks. Duration of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam is 150 Minutes. Question Paper consists of Multiple Choices. Multiple Choice Questions Consists of Four Different Options. Each Question consists of one Paper
For MCA Course
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Question Paper Consists of 100 Marks and with a Duration of 150 Minutes. Question Paper Consists of Part – A, Part – B. In Part A 60 Questions will be Asked and Each Question Carriers One Mark.
Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates must keep the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed.
- Admit Card is Also Known as Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card is an Important Document for the Candidate Who Appears for the Exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to the Examination Hall only if a Candidate brings a Valid Admit Card.
Valid ID Proofs
The Valid ID Proofs for Karnataka PGCET 2020 Exam are as follows
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
The Above-Mentioned ID Proofs are Eligible and are Acceptable as Valid ID Proofs.