Karnataka PGCET 2019 Exam is a state level Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. This Exam Date is Mentioned in upcoming topics. Candidates can know about it.Commenced for providing Admissions into Full Time and Part Time Postgraduate Courses which is offered by Government/ Private Educational Institutions. This Exam is Conducted Once in a year.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Events & Exam Dates
The Events and Exams for Karnataka PGCET 2020 are mentioned below
|Application Form Availability Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Form Filling||Last week of July 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||In the month of August 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st week of August 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||3rd week of August 2019|
|Counselling Start Date||1st week of September 2019|
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee for Karnataka PGCET 2019 are as follows
- For OBC Candidates Application Fee is RS. 650
- The Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidate is RS.500
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Exam
It is a State Level PG Entrance Exam. This Exam is commonly Called as Karnataka PGCET Exam. Karnataka PGCET 2019 is referred as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PGCET 2019 are as follows
- Candidates must complete their BSc, BCA, BBA, B Tech, B Arch or its equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Exam. For SC/ST Category candidates must obtain 45% Marks.
- Applying Candidates Age must be more than 20 Years can Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2019 Examination.
- Candidates who have studied in Karnataka for a minimum of Seven Years from Class I to the Qualifying Exam.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Registration Fees
- The Registration Fees for Karnataka PGCET 2019 is as follows
- The Registration Fees for General Category Candidate is RS.650
- For SC/ST Category Candidates Application Fee is RS.500
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Cash or DD (Demand Draft)