KEAM 2020 (Kerala Medical Agricultural and Medical) is one of the most popular state level exams. It is also called as CEE (Combined Entrance Examination). It Provides admissions in various professional degree courses in various fields like Engineering, medical and other various medical departments. Candidates can check the update sand new notification from the official site.
Important dates for KEAM 2020
Online application starts on – January 2020
Last date for submitting online application – last week of January 2020
Issuing date for Admit card – March 2020
Exam starts on – April 2020
Eligibility criteria for KEAM 2020
Before applying for exam candidates must look on to the eligibility criteria. So, that candidate may get a brief idea on the KEAM 2020. The eligibility criteria for KEAM are as follows
- Candidate those who are applying for this exam must be a citizen of India and overseas citizens can also apply for this exam.
- On the year of admission, candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on 31st
- For minimum age, relaxation is not allowed or permitted
- For upper age limit provision, will not be provided.
Exam pattern for KEAM 2020
The exam pattern for KEAM 2020 are as follows
- The duration for each paper is 2 ½ hours.
- The questions are based on multiple choice based type.
- For each question, five option will be provided candidates must choose the correct one.
- For every right answer, four marks will be provided.
- For choosing multiple answers, negative marks will be provided.
- Each paper will contain 120 question
- For no response of answer, no negative mark will be deducted.