KEE 2020 is known as Karunya Entrance Exam which is conducted by the Karunya University. The Karunya University Entrance Examination will be held on April 2020. This Exam is conducted for providing Admissions to B. Tech and M. SC Integrated courses at Karunya University. Candidates can log on to the official site for gaining more Idea on it. By providing all the related details.
Candidates can Apply through online and offline mode, candidates who want to apply through offline mode they will get the application form in the first week of December 2016. The last date for submitting online Application form will be available in the third week of April 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2020
The Eligibility Criteria for KEE 2020 is as follows
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as a major subject
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in the Examination.
- Candidates who want to get Admission in B. Tech food processing and Engineering, they also must qualify the 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, and Computer Science.
Application Fee for KEE 2020
The Application Fee for KEE 2020 is as follows
- For Indian candidates in B. Tech course must pay an Application fee of RS. 750
- For NRI/ International Candidates must pay RS. 3000
- The payment can also be done through online payment through Credit/ Debit Card or through Net Banking
- For Cash payment candidates, should submit the application fee of RS. 51000, including RS.1000 as an Application fee
KEE Exam Dates 2020
In this section we are providing the official exam schedule of KEE 2020:
|Online Application starts from||December 2019|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2020|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2020|
|Result Declared||Last week of April 2020|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of May 2020|
Filling Application Form Through Online Mode
Candidates must follow the basic steps for filling Application Form through online mode
- Candidates Name
- Mobile Number
- E- Mail ID
- Contact Details
- 10th SSLC Mark (in percentage)
After successful registration of Application Form candidates will receive a pass code which will be sent to the Candidates E – Mail ID or through SMS. Candidates must Enter the following details in the Application Form
- Fathers Name
- National Status
- Date of Birth
- Gender category
Payment of KEE 2020 Application Fee
The payment mode for KEE 2020 can be paid through 3 modes
- Demand Draft
After filling the payment details candidates must Enter the Required details and must click on to submit button.
Candidates must submit all the required details and must click on to the submit button.
After clicking the submit button, candidates cannot change or edit the payment details, Application Form, Application Fee.
By logging onto the official site candidate can get an easy idea of it. So that it will be easy for the candidates to easily understand the KEE 2020 and its description and its full fill all the details related to KEE 2020.