Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 Application Form is issued to candidates who have registered themselves on online. Candidates must visit the official site of Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 for more details and updates regarding Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 exam. Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is conducted for providing admissions to candidates in different medical programs. The official site of Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 exam is www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 application form consist of the candidate’s details such as like passport size photograph, signature, etc.
- KEAM Registration 2020 will be done through online and offline mode.
- Applicants can submit the application form from the first week of January 2020 .
- Applicants are do not fill more than one application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form carefully before submit.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo, thumb impression and signature in prescribed format with the application form.
- Candidates are need to send the printed & filled application form.
Starting of selling security card along with prospectus: 1st week of January 2020
application form release: 1st week of January 2020
Last date to apply online: Last week of January 2020
Admit card announced: Last week of March 2020
Exam date: Last week of April 2020
Declaration of result: 4th week of May 2020
Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the specified date and time of the examination.
- Candidates belong to general category must pay RS.1000
- For SC / ST category candidates have to pay RS.500
Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 Application procedures
The application procedure forKerala KEAM Medical 2020 exam are mentioned below
- Candidates must login to the official site of cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Candidates must register themselves on online by entering the name, e-mail ID and phone number and must save it
- Candidates must fill up the form and upload their recent passport size photo and signature and submit it.
- Candidates must make the payment on online mode only.
- After the completion of payments candidates must need to print the application form.
Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 exam is as follows
- The duration of Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be provided
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted
- Each paper of physics, chemistry, biology will have 120 multiple choice questions.
Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 entrance exam is based on four subject’s physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology. Candidates must visit the official site for knowing about the official site of Kerala KEAM Medical 2020 for more details and updates.