Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2020 is going to publish by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala. The admission will be based on the merit list and counseling, there is no entrance examination. And the admission in various private / government polytechnic institutions (or) colleges. Candidates 10th and 12th marks basis to get the admission in the Kerala Polytechnic colleges. The Kerala Polytechnic admission will be conducted by the DTE (Department of Technical Education) Kerala.
The application form of Kerala Polytechnic will be released on the official website. Candidates who are interested to join the polytechnic colleges in Kerala to fill the application form. The application form cannot be published in the offline mode and they will be released in the offline mode only. And the Kerala Polytechnic admission is one of the chances for the candidates to get the admission for various diploma course in a Kerala state polytechnic institutions. Finally, candidates can fill the application form of Kerala Polytechnic in the www.polyadmission.org website.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020| Admission, Eligibility, Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Department of Technical Education, Kerala.|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List and Counselling|
|Result Date||3rd week of June|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
|Page Details||Application form|
Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2020
Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 starts to form the 3rd week of May 2020. And the candidates are the last date of fill the online application form in the last week of May 2020. Candidates can fill the application form carefully to avoid the mistakes. The incorrect application form of Kerala Polytechnic 2020 will be rejected. Finally, the official board announced the rank list of Kerala Polytechnic in the 3rd week of June 2020.
Kerala Polytechnic Application Fee
- The Kerala Polytechnic application fee is150 for General category candidates.
- And the SC / ST category candidates application fee is Rs. 75.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for a Kerala Polytechnic application form fee and the amount are non-refundable.
Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an India national citizen.
- And, the candidates are resident of Kerala state.
- Candidates should have passed in qualifying exam in Kerala state.
- Candidates must be completed in the SSLC / THSLC or equivalent exam from a recognized
- And the candidates should have passed in English, Science and Mathematics subjects.
Kerala Polytechnic Important Dates (Expected)
|Online application form starts from||3rd week of May|
|Last date of Online application form||Last week of May|
|Last date to register for application at Polytechnic Colleges||Last week of May|
|Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment||1st week of June|
|The closing of appeal and submitting revised options||2nd week of June|
|Publication of final rank list and 1st allotment list||3rd week of June|
|Publication of 2nd allotment list||4th week of June|
|Publication of 3rd allotment list||1st week of July|
|Publication of 4th allotment list||2nd week of July|
|Admission ends||Last week of July|
Steps to fill the Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.polyadmission.org.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
- And the candidates can take a printout of application form during registration, signed by the candidate and parent/guardian with required fee at any Government or Aided Polytechnic Colleges in the state and before the last date.
- Finally, candidates can submit the certificates/documents (self-attested copies) at the time of registration.