Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download for Pharmacist Interview Call Letter availble here. Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date, Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Centre, also get following the page. Candidates can able download Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Selection Process, Kerala PSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Eligibility, Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Document verification, Kerala PSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Notification and for more details get following the page. Candidates can able download Kerala PSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Written Test Date, Selection List, Kerala PSC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. Aspirants we are provide Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Interview Call Letter also mentioned below the page.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
can now easily download the Admit card without getting confused by following the steps which are mentioned below. We also suggest candidates download the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 at least 5-10 former days from the Date of Examination. More information you can visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Also, refer the below documents and carry any ID proof to the examination hall.
The Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket contains the information on the candidates and also the Examination. The Test date, time and venue of the Exam are Available in the Call Letter. The Aspirants need to carry the government Id proof along with the Kerala Staff Nurse Screening Test Hall Ticket.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC|
|No of Vacancy||138 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.keralapsc.gov.in @ Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Eligibility
Candidates must have essential qualifications for Kerala PSC Notification 2018 For ISM/Ayurveda Colleges Should pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification. Diploma or certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognized by the govt of Kerala. For IMS Department Certification in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognized by the govt.
Download Call Letter / Hall Ticket
If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Candidates have downloaded the Admission Ticket 15 days prior to the examination will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- English language Skill
Exam Pattern for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist
The written test consists of different sections.
The exam consists of only multiple choice.
Each section has different marks.
Each section contains different weighting.
Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
Related Examination Details
- Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – KPSC Laboratory Assistant Previous Question Papers
- Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 – www.keralapsc.gov.in Exam Date & Selection List
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ONLINE EXAMINATION SHEDULED ON 15/11/2018 POSTPONED – HSST(JUNIOR) MATHEMATICS NCA-SC – CAT NO 507/2017 – HSE DEPT – AND – NON VOCATIONAL TEACHER MATHEMATICS(JUNIOR) NCA-SC / NCA-ST – CAT NO 610/2017 / 611/2017 / 612/2017 – VHSE
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Recruitment – Check Here
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Notification – Check Here
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KPSC
Download Kerala PSC Staff Nurse 2018 Pharmacist Interview Call Letter