keralaresults.nic.in – SSLC Result 2020 Kerala of Board Examination 2020 likely to announced on May 3rd, 2020 (Today). Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has confirmed in results.gov.in. The board has released the resulting School Wise and Roll Number Wise can easily check below.
The Board exam result of Kerala SSLC has to be announced now. Students are confused where to check the Kerala SSLC result the exact official links have available the following only rights to show the Board examination 10th class result 2020 now available at direct links in www.keralapareekshabhavan.in, www.results.kerala.nic.in, www.keralaresults.nic.in, www.results.itschool.gov.in, www.result.prd.kerala.gov.in, www.kerala.gov.in, www.prd.kerala.gov.in.
Latest Update: Kerala SSLC/10th Result 2020 to be declared on May 3rd 2020 at official result link.
Flash News: The Kerala Examination 2020 Result exactly declare 2:00 p.m. on May 5, 2020, said by Kerala Education Minister, PK Abdu Rabb.
Now all they must follow some instructions to avoid the page loading error last minute tension.
- Clear all cookies existing available make it fresh
- Close all other downloading, webpages, other website links
- Log on official website in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox web browsers only
- Enter Your Register Number and Date of Birth
- Submit and wait it may take several minutes to loading process
- Now the result will show you on the screen
- First of all Download & Print Out then after that can check the marks
- Now continue to other Register Number on the same page
Note: Don’t close the previous link because it was set on your computer it won’t make another result delay.
Kerala Public SSLC exam every year passing percentage above 90 – 95 only, also the same thing has happened in 2020 10th class result. This year 4.78 lakh students appeared the board examination, the marks will be based on grade system it may show an only range of marks Performance based A+ , A, B+, B, C+, C, D+, D, E.
The failed unsuccessful students will have announced the supplementary or improvement examination in a month of June/July or August 2020. The results would also be available on Citizens’ Call Centre 155300 (from BSNL landline) and 0471-155300, 0471-2335523, 0471-2115054 and 0471-2115098 (from mobile and other services).