SIMSR Application Form 2020: The application form for PGDM course will be available at the official page of KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR). Applicants can fill the KJ Somaiya Application Form 2020 before the due date as per the instructions. The admission for the various management postgraduate diploma programs that are being offered in KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR) is open now. The last date for submitting the SIMSR application 2020 is 14th January 2020. The students have to attend the admission process with scores from one of the management entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, CMAT, or GMAT. Here we have mentioned the details about the KJ Somaiya 2020 Application Form.
KJ Somaiya Application Form Dates 2020
|Registration Close||14th January 2020|
|Cut off||17th February 2020|
|GD / PI||28th February – 15th March 2020|
|Merit List Declaration||23rd March 2020|
|Commencement of Course||April 2020|
SIMSR 2020 Application Form
The Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research is one of the educational institutions under the Somaiya Educational Trust. The SIMSR offers postgraduate diploma programs in specialized business management disciplines. It is one of the popular business schools in India. The SIMSR is accredited by UGC, NBA, AICTE, and AIU. The SIMSR is also affiliated with the Business Education Alliance (AACSB).
Courses offered in SIMSR
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management – PGDM
- PGDM International Business
- PGDM Retail Management
- PGDM Financial Services
- PGDM Communications
- PGDM Healthcare Management
- PGDM Executive
- Master’s Marketing Management (Part-time)
- Master’s in Financial Management (Part-time)
- Master’s in Information Management (Part-time)
- Master’s in HRD Management (Part-time)
SIMSR 2020 Application Online
The candidates can apply for the PGDM courses in SIMSR online using the official website given below. The last date is to submit the applications on or before 14th January 2020. Here are the instructions to fill in the application form,
- Go to the official website using https://simsr-admissions.somaiya.edu/
- Register a new account using the correct contact information and email id.
- Log in using the details you have provided while registering.
- Fill in the personal details section with details like date of the birth, center to attend the interview and other details.
- Fill In the academic details
- Mention the work experience and details.
- Candidates have to list the achievements they have during education and working days. Winning prizes in events, coordinating events, work achievements and others can be listed.
- Pay the application fee online.
Apply after filling in the above-mentioned details. The students also have to attach the following as per the instructions,
The latest photograph with at least 85% visibility of face has to be uploaded in jpg format. The image size should be under 100KB. In the academic details section please mention the details of the entrance exam that you are going to attend. The editing option for entrance scores will be open for 2 to 3 days after the declaration of CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT results. Apply for the entrance exams using the instructions given below,
Work experience higher than one year will be considered valid during the admission process. Work experience until 31.12.2019 will be considered.
Admission Process SIMSR 2020-22 Admission
Admission process for PGDM:
- Entrance Exam: The candidates applying for the PGDM courses have to attend any one of the qualifying examinations and submit the scores for application. Qualifying exams: CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT
- Shortlist for GD-PI (Group Discussion, Personal Interview): Candidates will be shortlisted for GD-PI round based on the scores from entrance exams and academic scores.
- GD-PI round: The candidates will attend the Group discussions and Personal Interview.
- Merit List: Merit list based on the scores from entrance exams and the GD-PI process will be released. Candidates can fill in the details of the programs they want online.
- Online seat alignment: The seats will be aligned based on the merit scores and the preferences chosen by the candidate.
Admission Process for Master’s Degree:
- Fill up the SIMSR Application 2020 online form after checking the eligibility details. Candidates should have at least two years of experience after completing the UG degree.
- Attend the Somaiya Entrance Test (SET) which will be conducted online.
- Shortlisted candidates based on SET scores and other parameters like academic performance, Work experience will be announced.
- Candidates have to confirm the seats in two weeks after the announcement of results.
- Complete the admission process with DD for the amount of the fee mentioned on the official website and necessary documents.
SIMSR 2020 Admission Selection Process
The candidates will be scored for the merit list based on the following ratio,
|Qualifying Exam (CMAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT)||35%|
|Past Academic Record||10%|