Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 Call letter Released from Organization Official Website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. Kolkata Police Volunteers Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 PMT / PET / PST Available following the page. Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Admit card, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Physical Test, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Medical Test, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Call letter, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Selection Process, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Syllabus, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Exam pattern, Document verification also provide our page below.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Admit Card 2019
Kolkata Police Department is now ready to recruit the young and talented people to fill the vacant seats of Civic Volunteer and Driver posts. Candidates can download Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Admit card 2018 from the official site kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment Details 2019
Kolkata Police has announced Recruitment 2019 notification for fill 250 Civic Volunteers vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 2019 .
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment Summary 2019
Name of Exam – Civic Volunteers
Board of Organization – Kolkata Police
No of Vacancy – 250 Posts
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Official website – www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Eligibility Details
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st day of January, 2018) and maximum age is 60 years.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Selection Process
Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in the units of Kolkata Police as deemed appropriate by the authority. In case any selected candidate does not join in due course, the vacancy thus arise would be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against this Employment Notice. In case of any further requirement of Civic Volunteers for any other unit of Kolkata Police, the same may be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against this Employment Notice.
Reserve Officer, Combat Battalion, Kolkata will maintain a register to record all such application forms received for further processing.
Selection of Civic Volunteers will be done through the process of interview headed by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata.
Any dispute arises during the selection process of Civic Volunteers will be decided by Joint Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata.
Syllabus for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & English Language
Exam Pattern for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019
Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to the number of vacancies/applicants.
All Civic Volunteers will exhibit the highest degree of discipline and devotion to Government duty. The Civic Volunteers will be liable to be demobilized-temporarily or permanently by D.C., H.G.O., Kolkata for the reasons noted below:
- Dereliction of duty,
- Indiscipline conduct,
- Involvement in any criminal case other than the petty cases (however, if the person is acquitted then he / she can be re-instated if otherwise not unsuitable),
- Long unauthorized absence from duty,
- Indulgence in corruption / extortion,
- Exhibiting conduct which is found to be unbecoming of a Volunteer deployed in assistance of the Police,
- Incapacitated or medically unfit,
- Any other reasonable cause to be determined by Head of unit.
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019 Notification – Check Here
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Go to Official Website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Kolkata Police
Download Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket