KSET 2020 is also referred as Karnataka State Eligibility Test. KSET 2020 exam is conducted for providing admission to candidates for the post of lecturer and assistant professorship. KSET 2020 consists of three papers. KSET 2020 exam consist of 32 subjects. KSET 2020 exam is conducted for providing admission to candidates for the post of lecturer or assistant professor.
KSET 2020 Examination Fees
The examination fee for KSET 2020 exam is as follows
- Candidates who belong to general category must pay RS.1000 as an application fee
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category must pay RS.500 as an application fee
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the due date or the commencement of the KSET 2020 examination.
- Candidates who have paid the KSET 2020 exam will be allowed for appearing in KSET 2020 examination.
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode only.
KSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for KSET 2020 examination are mentioned below. Candidates who qualify for the below-mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible for appearing in KSET 2020 examination.
- Candidates who are appearing for KSET 2020 entrance examination must have completed master’s degree or its equivalent examination from a recognize university by UGC Delhi.
KSET 2019 – 2020 Exam Dates
K-SET 2020 Notification date – 2nd Week Oct 2019
Submission of On-line Application – 2nd Week Oct 2019 to 3rd Week Oct 2019
Submission of On-line Application with late fee of Rs. 150/- – 2nd Week Nov 2019 to 3rd Week Nov 2019
Last date to download application form and other forms from online portal – 3rd Week Nov 2019
Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form, Bank Challan & Category
Certificate to the respective Nodal cente – 3rd Week Nov 2019
Date of Examination – Last Week Dec 2019
KSET 2020 Notifications
The notifications for KSET 2020 exam are mentioned below
- Candidates must keep on visiting the official site of KSET 2020 for more details and updates regarding KSET 2020 examination.
- KSET 2020 application form will be issued to candidates who have registered themselves on online.
- KSET 2020 exam is also known as Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
KSET Exam Centers
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT TEST CENTER ONCE SELECTED IS FINAL AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED FOR CHANGE OF CENTER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.