Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC Driver Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. KSRTC Driver Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide KSRTC Driver Selection Process, KSRTC Driver Eligibility, KSRTC Driver Documnet verification and etc. Aspirants KSRTC Driver Sample Papers, KSRTC Driver Model Papers, KSRTC Driver old examination Papers and etc.
KSRTC Driver 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The Karnataka Recruitment Authorities announces the Cut off along with the result or two or three days after the KSRTC Driver Result. However, we provide you the Cut Off marks details in our page. Also, we provide you a download link for KSRTC Driver Cut Off immediately when they are announced.
So, keep visiting our site for immediate updates. Go through the KSRTC Driver Test Pattern & Syllabus, make your action plan accordingly. It becomes easy for the candidates if they are aware of KSRTC Driver Exam Pattern at the time of preparation. The following table gives you a brief knowledge of Karnataka RTC Technical Assistant Test Pattern.
|KSRTC Driver 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Driver|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC|
|No of Vacancy||1500 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
KSRTC Driver 2019 Eligibility Qualification Details
Heavy vehicle driving license (Registered two years before)
Valid passenger vehicle license and Karnataka PSV badge
Passed in SSLC/Matriculation
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
KSRTC Driver 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for KSRTC Driver 2019
Exam Pattern KSRTC Driver 2019
|S.NO.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|4.||Kannada/ English Language|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for KSRTC Driver 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
KSRTC Driver 2019Recruitment – Check Here
KSRTC Driver 2019 Notification – Check Here
KSRTC Driver 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download KSRTC Driver 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website https://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KSRTC
Download KSRTC Driver 2019 Previous Year Question Papers