Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS Primary Teacher Exam Date & Centre 2018 for PRT Exam Date Sheet Released soon at official. Dear Applicants we are provide KVS Primary Teacher PRT, TGT, PGT Written Exam Date 2018 announced from kvsangathan.nic.in. Aspirant can able download for KVS Primary Teacher PRT Selection Date, KVS Primary Teacher PRT Interview Date, KVS Primary Teacher PRT Call Letter Released Date also available here. Applied candidates are you waiting for KVS Primary Teacher PRT Written Examination Date Released soon at official. We are more then details available for KVS Primary Teacher PRT Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date & Centre 2018
Many Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Application Process is Started from 24 August, 2018 and the Last date for Submitting Online Application Form is 13 September, 2018. Here on this page, we have disclosed the KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date & Centre to help the candidates. So the individuals can download kvsangathan.nic.in KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date & Centre 2018 from the free downloading link given below. Here the Candidates Can Check KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date & Centre Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date 2018
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24 August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||13 September 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Update Soon|
|KVS Primary Teacher PRT Exam Date||Notify Soon|
KVS Primary Teacher (PRT) 2018 TGT PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download Here
Selection Process for KVS Primary Teacher PRT 2018
The decision of KVS about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding.
Written Examination (60%)
Performance test (where applicable) (25%)
KVS Primary Teacher PRT 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for KVS Primary Teacher PRT 2018
Exam Pattern for KVS Primary Teacher PRT 2018
|S. No||Parts||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total No of Marks||Duration of Test|
|1||Part – 1||Hindi||20 Q||20 M||1 Hour (2 PM to 3 PM)|
|2||English||20 Q||20 M|
|3||Part – 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20 Q||20 M|
|4||Current Affairs||20 Q||20 M|
|5||Teaching Ability||20 Q||20 M|
|6||Concerned Subjects||100 Q||100 M|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||60 Minutes|
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam of PGT Post will be of 200 Marks/ Question with 03 Hours Time Duration.
- The Exam of TGTs & Primary Teacher Post will be of 150 Marks/ Question with 02.30 Hours Time Duration.
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each question.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for KVS Primary Teacher 2018 TGT, PGT, PRT
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Or any ID card mentioned on KVS Admit Card.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Recent Examination Details for KVS Recruitment 2018
- KVS PGT TGT Result 2018 – kvsangathan.nic.in | Cutoff, Merit List & Final Result
- KVS PGT TGT Answer Key 2018 | KVS Teacher Answer Paper Download – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- KVS TGT, PGT & PRT Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2018 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Previous Questions Paper for PDF
- KVS TGT, PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PRT Call Letter
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Krishi Sevak Syllabus 2018 – KVS Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.