LUCSAT 2020 is also known as Lucknow University Computer Science Exam is Conducted for MCA Admission. It is a Post Graduate Entrance Examination conducted by the Lucknow University. LUCSAT 2020 Application Form is Available on Online Mode Only. Candidates who are willing to get the Post-Graduation Degree in MCA Course can Appear for LUCSAT 2020 Examination.
LUCSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for LUCSAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must need to Complete their B.Sc. or BCA with 45% Marks
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category will be given a Relaxation of 5% Marks.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics at 10+2 Level.
- Candidates, age must be more than 20 Years for Applying for LUCSAT 2017 Examination.
LUCSAT 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for LUCSAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Online Application Process for LUCSAT 2020 Exam Starts from – June 2020
- Last Date for filling the LUCSAT 2020 Application Form – July 2020
- Candidates who belong to General/ OBC Category must need to pay RS.800
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category must pay RS.400 as an Application Fee.
- Candidates must pay the Application Fee Within the Specified Date and Before the Commencement of LUCSAT 2020 Examination.
LUCSAT 2020 Registration Fees
The Registration Fees for LUCSAT 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who belong to General Category must pay RS.800 as a Registration Fee
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category must pay RS.400 as Registration Fee.
- Candidates must pay the Registration Fee Within the Specified Date and Time of Examination.
LUCSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for LUCSAT 2020 Exam are as follows
- LUCSAT 2020 Exam Consists of 10 Multiple Choice Questions
- No Negative Marks is Obtained in LUCSAT 2020 Examination.
- The Exam Duration for LUCSAT 2020 Examination will be 90 Minutes.
Candidates must visit the Official Site of LUCSAT 2020 regularly for Regular Updates and Details, Notifications Regarding LUCSAT 2020 Examination.