MA PAHUNT application form 2020 will be released in the official website. The MA PAHUNT 2020 is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as MP Vyapam. The MP Vyapam is conducted by the admission in the Unani, Yoga, Ayurvedic and Homeopathy degree course in MP State. MA PAHUNT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test) is an admission procedure n state level. Candidates who are interested in the above courses in MP state, they can fill the application form of MA PAHUNT 2020 .
The candidates who are interested in the MA PAHUNT in Madhya Pradesh state, they can fill the application form of MA PAHUNT 2020 in an online mode only. Candidates can fill the application form carefully, to avoid the mistakes and the incorrect application form will be definitely rejected. Then, the aspirants fill the application form before the last date. Finally, candidates can fill the application form in the www.peb.mp.gov.in website.
MA PAHUNT Application Form 2020 | MA PAHUNT Admission, Eligibility @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||MP Vyapam (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board).|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List and Counselling|
|Result Date||Announced Soon|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
|Page Details||Application form|
MA PAHUNT Application Form 2020
MA PAHUNT Application form 2020 cannot be released in the offline mode. And the application form will be available in the online mode only. The MA PAHUNT application form 2020 will be available in the 4th week of May 2020 and last date of fill the MA PAHUNT 2020 application form in the 4th week of June 2020 . And the incomplete application form will be rejected. Finally, if any correction in application form of MA PAHUNT in the last date of correction from the 3rd week of June 2020 .
MA PAHUNT Application Fee:
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The MA PAHUNT application fee details are given below.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an MA PAHUNT application form and the amount is non-refundable.
|General Category (Unreserved)||Rs. 600/-|
|Reserved Category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C)||Rs. 300/-|
MA PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National Candidates are eligible.
- Candidates should be permanently native in Madhya Pradesh State.
- Aspirants must be completed in the 10+2 / 12th or equivalent exams from a recognized
- And the candidates should have minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserve category.
- Then, the candidates to have physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics & Biology should have studied in 10+2.
- For BUMS course, candidates have to study in Urdu in 12th (or) equivalent exam.
MP PAHUNT Application Dates
|Online Application starts from||4th week of May 2020|
|Closing date of Online application form||4th week of June 2020|
|Last date of correction||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of August 2020|
Steps to fill the MA PAHUNT Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.