Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Staff Nurse, House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Driver Interview Call Letter available here. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Exam date & Centre will be released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Selection Process, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Eligibility, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Documnet verification and etc. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The Maharashtra Public Health Department is also known Arogya Vibhag. The Maharashtra Information Technology strives to bring in transformation in ensuring timely delivery of citizen services by the way of undertaking IT Transformation.
According to this information, every year a huge number of notifications release as per the vacant position. But the Foremost thing that must be known for the very applicant that, they have to carry any government Identification Proof for the Exam. Nowadays it has become the Compulsory factor to get any Proof to attend the Givenmne Exam along with the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Admit Card.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse, House Keeper, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Driver|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|No of Vacancy||5778 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.mahapariksha.gov.in @ Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Eligibility Details
Applicant must have passed SSC/ITI/Diploma or GNM or B.Sc in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University can apply for Uttarakhand State Co-Operative Bank Manager Notification 2019.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
Exam Pattern Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Notification – Check Here
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019
Download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2019 Interview Call Letter