Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Group C Syllabus & exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Prelims & Mains Previous Year Question Papers available here. MPSC Group C Exam Date and Exam centre also available get below the page. MPSC Group C Selection process, MPSC Group C Eligibility, MPSC Group C Document verification and etc. MPSC Group C sample Papers, MPSC Group C model papers, MPSC Group C old Examination Papers and etc. MPSC Group C Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPSC Group C 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Hence, refer latest Maharshtra Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019 to score maximum marks in the written exam. With the help of MPSC Group C Official Syllabus 2019, intenders can start preparing for a written exam. To crack the written test, postulants need to prepare all the topics from Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Syllabus 2019. Topics and subtopics of Maharashtra PSC Group C Syllabus 2019 are clearly provided here.
Applicants have to clear all the rounds of the selection process to get the job at MPSC. The exam preparation will not be perfect without practicing the Maharashtra PSC Group C Previous Papers along with syllabus.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university and relevant Internship and experience. For more information, check detailed notification given below.
|MPSC Group C 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group C|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
MPSC Group C 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSC Group C 2019
Maharashtra Group C Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Economic and Social Development of India
- International Relations and Events
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Policies, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
MPSC SI Group C Syllabus – Mathematics
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Square Root
- Number system
- Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- LCM and HCF
- Age Calculations
- Pipes & Cistern
- Elementary Statistics
- Pipes & Cistern
www.mpsc.gov.in Group C Syllabus – Mental Ability
- Statements & Conclusions
- Problem Solving
- Data Interpretation
- Coding & Decoding
- Decision Making
- Seating Arrangements
- Number Series
- Statements & Assumptions
- Problems on Cubes
- Statements & Arguments
MPSC Clerk Typist Mains Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Politics
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Indian Culture
- Basic GK
- Indian History
- Basic Computer
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Inventions in the World
Syllabus For MPSC Tax Assistant – English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
महाराष्ट्र गट क अभ्यासक्रम – Marathi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Idioms & Phrases.
Exam Pattern MPSC Group C 2019
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Medium||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||English & Marathi||General Awareness||100||100||1 Hour|
- Written test has objective questions.
- Exam language is Marathi & English.
- Total No. of questions is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 100.
- Exam period is 1 hour.
Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Mains Test Pattern
|Paper||Topic names||Total Questions||Marks||Exam Period|
|Paper I||Marathi||60||60||1 Hour|
|Paper II||General Awareness||100||100||1 Hour|
- Mains exam has 2 papers.
- Each paper has 1 hour time period.
- Total questions and marks are 200 & 200.
- One question carries one mark.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MPSC Group C 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
MPSC Group C 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MPSC Group C 2019 Notification – Check Here
MPSC Group C 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MPSC Group C 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC
Download MPSC Group C 2019 Previous Year Question Papers