MAHCET 2020 is also known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is a state level examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MAHCET 2020 exam is conducted for providing admission to candidates in the first year of a postgraduate degree in MBA, MMS, PGDBM, PGDM Programmes. MAHCET 2020 application form is expected to be available from January 2020 .
MAHCET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for MAHCET 2020 examination is as follows
- MAHCET 2020 Examination starts on – March 2020
- MAHCET 2020 Application Form Availability starts on – January 2020
- Last date for filling MAHCET 2020 application form – February 2020
- MAHCET 2020 online fee payment – January to February 2020
The dates which are mentioned above are of expected dates and candidates who want to know about the official dates must log in to the official site of MAHCET 2020 for more details and updates regarding MAHCET 2020 examination.
MAHCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have to complete their bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates who belong to the backward class and disability persons must have to score 45% marks.
- There is no age limit for applying MAHCET 2020 entrance examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
MAHCET 2020 Application Form
MAHCET 2020 Application Form must be filled through online process only. MAHCET 2020 online registration begins in January 2020 . There is no other mode for filling MAHCET 2020 application form. After the submission of MAHCET 2020 application form candidates must take a printout of the application form for further use.
MAHCET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for MAHCET 2020 exam will be paid through online mode only. Candidates can pay the fee through Debit or Credit Card/ internet banking. The application fee for MAHCET 2020 examination is non-refundable and non-transferable under any causes.