MAT 2020 (Management Aptitude Test) is conducted by AIMATS (All India Management Association MAT Aptitude Test Service). It is conducted for the admission of master graduate and post graduate courses at various test centers in India.
Official Site for MAT 2020
This exam is conducted 4 Times in a year in the month of February, May, September, December. Candidates who are very eager to apply for the exam can apply through www.aima.in.
This is the official site for MAT so that for any information gathering candidates can seek into the above-mentioned websites
Application Fee for MAT 2020
candidates can pay the exam fee through means of debit/credit card, net banking or by DD (Demand Draft) or through cash. RS 1200 is the Application fee for MAT 2020.
This exam is conducted by both means (i.e.) paper based, computer based
Important Dates for MAT 2020
MAT 2020 Exam Date
MAT will be held 4 times in a period of one year. Here, we are mentioning the MAT February exam dates (official) for the academic year 2019 – 2020:
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2019|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of January 2020|
|Closing date of Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form:||4th week of January 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of January 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd February 2020 (PBT) and 9th February 2020 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||4th week of February 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MAT 2020
Candidates who wish to attend the exam must overcome from the below-mentioned criteria
- Candidates should have completed the graduation in any UGC approved institution or any university across India.
- Candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation in any streams can also appear.
- For passing through general category candidates must obtain 50% marks, and for SC/ST candidates should obtain 45% of marks.
- No age limit is required for this exam.
Registration Process for MAT 2020
- MAT Registration Process can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Application Form for MAT 2020 will be expected to be Available from 12th December 2016.
- Candidates must fill all the Details which are mentioned on the Application Form.
- After filling candidates must submit the Application form on online, the form will be scrutinized by the Examiners committee and candidates will receive an Acknowledgement Slip.
- In case of offline application, candidates must pay the DD along with all the required documents to the official Address
Candidates who apply for this exam should regularly visit the website for regular updates of information from the institutions. While applying for the exam candidates must know about the registration process, eligibility and so on. So, that candidate must visit sites regularly. After visiting the sites candidates get more ideas on MAT 2020