MGM UG CET 2020 is Accredited by the Medical University which is Based in India.The Application Process for MGM UG CET 2020 Exam is Mentioned Below. MGM UG CET 2020 is Abbreviated as MGM University of Health Sciences Under Graduate Common Entrance Test for MBBS. It is an Under Graduate Entrance Examination Conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. Candidates who want to seek Admission in MBBS, BDS Courses Can Apply for This Exam.
MGM UG CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for MGM UG CET 2020 Exam is Mentioned Below
- Candidates must complete their HSC or other Equivalent Examination in the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects from a Recognised University with 50% Marks.
- For Reserved Category Candidates, must Obtain 45% Marks
- Candidates must be more than 17 Years of Age, so only they can Apply for this exam.
MGM UG CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MGM UG CET 2020 Exam is as follows
- MGM UG CET 2020 Exam Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- There are No Negative Marks in this MGM UG CET 2020 Exam.
- MGM UG CET 2020 Exam Questions will be Related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Subjects.
MGM UG CET 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for MGM UG CET 2020 Exam is as follows
- MGM UG CET 2020 Online Application Form Starts from – April 2020
- Last Date for Filling MGM UG CET 2020 Application Form – May 2020
- MGM UG CET 2020 Admit Card will be Provided Prior to the Examination.
- MGM UG CET 2020 Entrance Exam will be Conducted on – May 2020
MGM UG CET 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for MGM UG CET 2020 Exam is Mentioned Below
- Candidates need to pay RS.4500 as an Application Fee
- Candidates must Fill the Personal Details in the MGM UG CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates who are Interested in Filling the MGM UG CET 2017 Application Form must Pay the Registration Fee.