Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Junior Assistant Call Letter available here. MGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 Download get below the page. MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant) Exam Call Letter released soon at online. MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification, MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Exam Details also provide our page. MGVCL Junior Assistant Answer Key, Cut off, Merit List and Result mentioned here.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant ) Admit Card 2020
Usually, the MGVCL team issues MGVCL Hall Tickets 10-15 days advance to the Exam. In fact, the invigilator will strictly prohibit the contenders from entering the Exam Hall on the absence of MGVCL Jr. Assistant Call Letter. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application Form for the above vacancy are waiting for the Exam. Candidates who had applied for the MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JA) Posts are advised to Download MGVCL Admit Card 2020 Online before the Exam Date. Soon the Exam will be Conducted and the Date will be announce on the MGVCL Official Website.
Official Notification – Check Here
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates.
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Junior Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited MGVCL|
|No of Vacancy||246 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification
Full time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
The stated vacancies with roster position are probable and the actual vacancies and roster position may vary. Actual vacancies and subsequent vacancies are subject to promotions, retirement, separation on any other account, sanction, abolition of post, compassionate appointments and 5% Internal Recruitment etc. No candidate shall claim a right based on the above stated vacancies/roster position.
Note: The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations. Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
The candidates shortlisted for written test/Online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- Written / Online Test
- Document Verification
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Junior Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MGVCL Junior Assistant
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Maths & General Science
- Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- Computer knowledge
- Gujarati Language
Exam Pattern for MGVCL Junior Assistant
|S. No.||Examination Type||Sections||Subject Names||Weightage of each Subject|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||I||General Knowledge||10%|
|3.||III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|4.||IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- In case of Written Test examination, the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated shall be done on computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates.
- As the evaluation done on the Computer by scanning thereby eliminating manual evaluation, rechecking or ‘inspection of OMR Sheets, subsequent to written test, will not be entertained by the Company.
Important Note: 5% marks (of secured marks in Exam) over and above actual marks secured shall be added in case of Widow Female Candidates. The widow female candidate, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, the widow candidate shall categorically state so and inform if she is remarried with necessary documentary proofs.
MGVCL Junior Assistant Final Decision
Selection List or Final List
While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates are found with equal marks in Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in priority according to alphabet seniority of name. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MGVCL Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ “ક”/ પરિશિષ્ટ -૪ (ગજુ િાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing % of Disability)
- In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
Steps to Download MGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.mgvcl.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MGVCL
Download MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter- Check Here