MH PGM PGD CET 2020 is also named as Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical and Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. MH PGM PGD CET 2020 Application Form is available on online only. MH PGM PGD CET 2020 entrance exam provides admission to candidates in medical postgraduate courses (MD/MS/Diploma) Courses. Admission for MH PGM PGD CET 2020 entrance exam will be based on NEET MDS result 2020 . MH PGM PGD CET 2020 application form will be released in online mode only. The last date for submitting MH PGM PGD CET 2020 application form is expected to be in February 2020 .
MH PGM PGD CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must clear final year of MBBS or its Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates who have cleared MBBS from a foreign university are not eligible.
- Candidates who are belonging to backward class must produce a caste certificate
Candidates who have fulfilled the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible for appearing in MH PGM PGD CET 2020 exam.
MH PGM PGD CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The questions which are asked in MH PGM PGD CET 2020 exam consist of 300 questions
- The exam duration for MH PGM PGD CET 2020 entrance exam is for 3.5 hours
- There are no negative marks in MH PGM PGD CET 2020 examination
- Every correct answer carries one mark.
MH PGM PGD CET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates must refer the official site of MH PGM PGD CET 2020 for more details and updates regarding MH PGM PGD CET 2020 examination. Candidates must regularly visit the official site of MH PGM PGD CET 2020 for more details and updates regarding MH PGM PGD CET 2020 examination
MH PGM PGD CET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for MH PGM PGD CET 2020 examination is RS.3000+Bank Charges + to be paid on online or bank challan. Candidates can pay their application fee within the specified date and time of the examination or on before the commencement of the examination.