MICAT 2020 Exams is also called as Mudra Institute of Communication conducts, or organizes provides admission, Exam Dates, Application Form to Various Flagships Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communications. It is an online based test which analyses Candidate’s Knowledge on Media, Marketing, Advertising & also for Current Affairs. The Registration for MICAT 2020 is Expected to be Expected commence from 2nd Second Week of September 2016.
MICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria are as follows
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from any discipline and Recognized
- Minimum Age for Appearing in MICAT 2020 is 20 Years.
- Candidates who are in the final year of bachelor degree can also Apply.
These Entrance exams are conducted twice in a year, Application Form for MICAT 2020 will also be available on the Official Site. Application Form for MICAT 2020 is Expected to be Available for the Month of September 2016. Candidates can visit the Official website for Applying. A link will be provided in the official Link in which they Access to the Official site.
MICAT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for MICAT 2020 are as follows
- Application Fee for MICAT 2020 is RS. 1965.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Net Banking, Debit, or Credit Card
- When candidates are paying the Application Fee through Offline, they must pay it through DD (Demand Draft)
- Candidates can also Pay the Application Fee via cash at the counters in the Different Cities.
Application Form for MICAT 2020 will be available on the Official Site of MICAT 2020. Candidates can download it from the Site. Candidates must visit the Official Site for MICAT 2020 Regularly for Updates from the Exam Authorities or Examinees.
Candidates can also fill the Application Form through Online mode by visiting the Official Link and should give the Details that are Required for filling the MICAT 2020 Application Form.