Ministry of Finance MOF Accountant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Ministry of Finance Accountant Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download Ministry of Finance Accountant Syllabus for PDF get following the page. Aspirants are you waiting for Ministry of Finance Accountant Exam Admit Card released soon at online. Ministry of Finance Accountant Selection Process, Ministry of Finance Accountant Eligibility, Ministry of Finance Accountant Notification and etc. Ministry of Finance Accountant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit list also provide below the page.
Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
we are here to give the Good and the genuine Details about the Ministry of Finance Accountant Call Letter is that all the download Links we have issued in this Page and the Important Links also we have intimated Here for the candidate’s sake.
All Applied can get each information’s regarding Ministry of Finance Accountant Admit Card 2019 and Recruitment, stay tuned this web post. Get ready for to crack the Tradesman-B Written Exam. Here we are talking about fresh updates concerning Ministry of Finance Accountant Hall Ticket. So all the useful Details Candidate can gather about the Exam Information which is useful for the Candidates to attend the Exam manually.
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Accountant|
|Board of Organization||Ministry of Finance|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
finmin.nic.in @ Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Applicants should have the desired educational qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
The minimum qualification for the’post of Accountant is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The candidates should be well versed with Accounts/Establishment/Administration work etc. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of computers.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019
Exam Pattern for Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Notification – Check Here
Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website finmin.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Ministry of Finance
Download Ministry of Finance Accountant 2019 Interview Call Letter