MMU CET 2020 Exam is Conducted for Candidates for Providing Admission to UG Courses like MBBS and BDS. These Application Form will be Available for Candidates on the Official Site of MMU CET 2020. Candidates can Download the Application Form from the Official Site by Entering the Registration Number. MMU CET 2020 Exam is a University Level Exam and Commonly Known as MMU CET or MMUCET Medical Exam.
MMU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for MMU CET 2020 Exam Determines the Criteria for Candidates and Candidates must visit the Eligibility Criteria Before Applying for the MMU CET 2020 Exam. The Eligibility Criteria for MMU CET 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must complete their HSC Examination and must have studied in the Indian School Certificate Examination or its Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates who are Pursing or Going to Pursue the Qualifying Examination in March/ April 2020 and Whose Results have not been Announced can also Apply for MMU CET 2020 Exam.
- At the Time of Admission, Candidates must have Acquired 17 Years of Age on or Before 31st December of the Examination Year Can Apply for this Exam.
MMU CET 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for MMU CET 2020 Exam are as follows
- MMU CET 2020 Online Application form starts from – March 2020
- Candidates must need to fill the Application Form by Mentioning the Personal Details.
- Candidates must pay RS.2000 as Application Fee
- MMU CET 2020 Application Form Filling Last Date – April 2020
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee for MMU CET 2020 Exam through Online Mode.
MMU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MMU CET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- The Duration for MMU CET 2020 Exam is for 125 Minutes
- Total Marks for MMU CET 2020 Exam is 360 Marks.
- MMU CET 2020 Exam consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions
- For Every correct answer Candidates, will get 3 Marks and for Each Wrong Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted.