Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Civil Judge Exam Date & Exam Centre 2018 Download for Preliminary Exam Schedule Date or Venue details get following the page. MP High Court Civil Judge Prelims / Main Exam Date 2018 for MPHC Civil Judge Written Test Date Sheet Available here. Aspirants can able download for MP High Court Civil Judge Pre Exam Date get following the page. MP High Court Civil Judge Selection process, MP High Court Civil Judge Eligibility and MP High Court Civil Judge Document verification, MPHC Civil Judge Exam Date & Centre full Details mentioned following the page.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2018 Preliminary Exam Date & Centre
Candidates were also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for MP CJ Recruitment. The basis of the Pre, Mains and Interview candidates will get selected for the job. Here we provide the complete details about MP HC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Result 2018 among other things like cut off marks and merit list. All the details related to MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2018 is given on this page.
Online application process for MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam 2018 was available as per schedule has given above. Interested candidates were able to apply online for this exam from the official website. Direct link to fill the online application form was also be provided below.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2018 Exam Date
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application
|05 August 2018
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application
|04 September 2018
|Last Date for Correction of Online Application
|04 September 2018
|Date for Preliminary Written Exam
|29 September 2018
03-08-2018 – Notification regarding result of Civil Judge class-II (Entry Level) Main Exam-2017 (II) in compliance of the order dt 03.05.2018 passed in W.P. No. 19833/2017.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2018 MPHC Selection Process
Method of Selection
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Viva Voce (Oral Interview)
Viva-Voce (Oral Interview) Test
(Tentatively scheduled for the month of 2018)
Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 Marks.
The object of the Viva-voce Test is to assess the suitability of the Candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character and intellectual depth and the like, of the Candidate.
Preparation of Select-List: Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva- voce Test.
Preliminary Examination Exam Pattern
- The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
- As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Court.
- Preliminary Examination will be held on 2018. There will be one or two shifts for Preliminary Examination. shift of Exam will be announced later.
- Preliminary Examination will be objective type of 150 marks.
- Duration – 120min
- There will be no negative marking.
Related Examination for MP High Court 2018
- MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 | www.mphc.gov.in @ Model Papers
- MP High Court Previous Question Papers 2018 | MPHC Previous Paper
- MPHC Stenographer Syllabus 2018 – MP High Court Assistant Grade III Exam Scheme
- MP High Court Result 2018 | MPHC Group D Cutoff & Merit List
- MPHC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 | Madhya Pradesh HC Assistant Grade III Hall Ticket
- MPHC Group D Answer Key 2018 | MP High Court Answer Paper Download
- MPHC Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mphc.gov.in District Judge, Peon, Mali, Sweeper Exam Date