MP PG Medical 2020 Hall Ticket is issued to candidates who have submitted the application form through online. The exam conducting authority of MP PG Medical 2020 is National Board of Examinations (NBE). Admit card is the most important document for a candidate. Candidates must keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the examination process is completed.
MP PG Medical 2020 Hall Ticket Downloading Procedures
The downloading procedures for MP PG Medical 2020 exam is as follows
- Candidates must login to the official site of MP PG Medical 2020
- Candidates must enter the application number and date of birth
- MP PG Medical 2020 admit card will be displayed.
- Click on download button
- After downloading MP PG Medical 2020 hall ticket candidates must take multiple copies of printouts for further use.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe and secure until the examination process is completed.
- After downloading admit card candidates must also paste a passport size photo available in the space provided.
MP PG Medical 2020 Hall Ticket Contents
The contents of MP PG Medical 2020 admit card is as follows
- Candidates registration number
- Candidates name
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and venue of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for candidate
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates must submit the essential documents for verification which includes admitting card. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed for appearing in MP PG Medical 2020 examination. MP PG Medical 2020 exam provides admission to candidates in all the medical courses like MD, MS and PG programs offered in medical colleges offered in medical colleges located in the state of Madhya Pradesh will be based on NEET PG 2020.