MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2019 – 2020 & Exam Pattern and MPPSC SSE Syllabus are updated for Prelims & Mains. Check MPPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus along with MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern here. Based on the MPPSC SSE Exam Pattern (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam), the question paper are prepare for exam. The MPPSC CSE Syllabus 2019 – 2020 are various based on the Department wise. Check MPPSC 330 Recruitment latest updates here based on official publication. Get more details of MPPSC CSE / SSE Call Letter, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Final Selection at Careerspages.com.
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus Civil Service (CSE / SSE)
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has organized the recruitment for State Administration Services, State Police Service (DSP-GD), Account Officer/Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Public Relation), Assistant Director (Food)/District Civil Consumer Officer, Assistant Director, Naib Tehsildar, Subordinate Account Service to fill around 330 vacancies. All the interested candidates can apply for this exam on before 9 December 2019. Before start applying the online application form, every candidate need to check their eligibility, age limit, education qualification to avoid confusion at selecting the aspirants.
MPPSC State Service / Civil Service Exam 2019 – 2020
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC|
|Exam Level||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||State Administration Services, State Police Service (DSP-GD), Account Officer/Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Public Relation), Assistant Director (Food)/District Civil Consumer Officer, Assistant Director, Naib Tehsildar, Subordinate Account Service|
|No of Vacancies||330|
|Page Details||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2019 – 2020 | MPPSC SSE Syllabus | MPPSC Civil Service Exam (CSE) Syllabus
Check the given MPPSC syllabus and exam pattern of State Administration Services, State Police Service (DSP-GD), Account Officer/Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Public Relation), Assistant Director (Food)/District Civil Consumer Officer, Assistant Director, Naib Tehsildar, Subordinate Account Service recruitment 2019 – 2020 for improve your preparation. To use the syllabus everyone can increase their studies and cover the all the topics mentioned by the official board. The Hindi, Mathematics, English, General Studies (History, Geography and politics), General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) topics are used to complete the studies.
The MPPSC Syllabus are prepared as Two like
Preliminary Exam &
MPPSC SSE Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern – State Services Exam
- Information and Communication Technology
- History of India and Independent India.
- Geography of India
- General Geographical awareness of world
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Geography, History, and Culture of M.P.
- Polity and Economy of M.P
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hrs|
|2.||Paper II||General Awareness||100||200||2 Hrs|
MPPSC SSE Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern – State Services Exam
- Social & Some Important Legislation.
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment.
- Education systems.
- Human resource development.
- History and Culture
- Water Management
- Disaster and its management
- General Studies II – (Paper 1)
- The Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance.
- Security issues: External and Internal.
- Welfare programmes.
- Public Services.
- Public Expenditure and Accounts.
- International Organizations.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Indian Economy
- General Studies IV – (Paper 1)
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers/ Thinkers, Social workers/ Reformers.
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable Development
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Descriptive Type||Paper I||General Studies – I||300||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper II||General Studies – II||300||3 Hrs|
|3||Paper III||General Studies – III||200||3 Hrs|
|4||Paper IV||General Studies – IV||200||3 Hrs|
|5||Paper V||General Hindi||200||3 Hrs|
|6||Paper VI||Essay Writing||100||2 Hrs|
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 20 November 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 09 December 2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee 09 December – 2019
Last Date Correction of Online Form – 11 December 2019
Date of Written Exam – 12 January 2020
Department wise Civil Service Examination 2019 – 2020 Details
|General Administration Department|
|State Administration Services||08||04||05||07||03||27|
|Home (Police) Department|
|State Police Service (DSP-GD)||06||04||04||06||02||22|
|Account Officer/Assistant Director||0||03||07||14||0||24|
|Public Relation Department|
|Assistant Director (Public Relation)||01||03||0||04||03||11|
|Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department|
|Assistant Director (Food)/District Civil Consumer Officer||01||0||01||0||0||02|
|School Education Department|
|Social Justice and PH Welfare Department|
|Subordinate Account Service||30||03||22||33||0||88|