Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 download for Junior Division Prelims / Mains Interview Call Letter available Here. MPSC Civil Judge Prelims / Mains Exam Date and Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card for Prelims / Mains will be announced soon at online. MPSC Civil Judge Syllabus and Test Pattern and also mentioned below the page. MPSC Civil Judge Selection Process, MPSC Civil Judge Document verification and etc. MPSC Civil Judge Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card for prelims has been released on 2020. Candidates must have to carry it while they will appear in the examination. It is the document which will contain the date, venue, timing, Candidates Roll Number, and Registration Number. The link of the admit card has been provided below when available.
The application procedure to apply for Uttar Pradeh Public Service Commission UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination recruitment 2020 is online. You are required to apply online through UPPSC UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination online application form. The links to apply online are given below.
|MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||74 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
Exam Pattern for MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).
How to Download MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Junior Division Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBHRB
Download MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Junior Division Interview Call Letter – Check Here